What do you recommend to eliminate a musty odor in my house.  It isn’t INTENSE, just a lingering musty smell especially when the house is closed up.  I have heard of using the mildew tablets they hang in boats to prevent mold and I have read about BioBreeze products to run through your house as well as air purification systems from $30 to $300 dollars.
We just bought this house a month or so ago and it had a little mold problem in the past that a company supposedly remediated.
There is still some moldiness in one corner of the basement so we’ve got a dehumidifier going strong.  What chemical do you recommend applying to it to kill it?

View and answer full post on MaybeNow